Dr. Shivani Verma
M.B.B.S., M.S. (Gynaecology and Obstetrics.)
Year Of Passing : M.S. 1999
- Fellowship in Mininal Access Surgery in July 2015 from world Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon, Haryanan.
- Advanced Infertility Training Programme Course recognised by FOGSI from Sunflower Advanced Infertility Training Centre in 2015 from Ahmedabad, India.
- Infertility Training Course done at EART, Mumbai recognised by Cleveland Institute of Reproductive Medicine, USA.
- Has been dealing with high risk cases of pregnancy and infertility since 2002.
- Running own centre of Obgyn, at Betia Hata, Gorakhpur (U.P.)
- Worked as Senior Medical Officer, G & O at NPTC, West Bengal before coming to Gorakhpur.
- Has been regularly attending conferences both as delegate as well as panelist in several workshop on
- Gynae Endocrinology
- Critical Care in Obstetrics
- Frontiers of ART. Improving Pregnancy Rates.(Assisted Reproductive Techniques)
- Infertility and High Risk Obstetrics
- Well versed in all operations of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. (NDVH).
- Has been an active participant in serveral CME's both at state as well as national levels in FOGSI, Conferences.
- Has been practising in various disciplines of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Infertility since 2002-2003 here at Gorakhpur.